Links to sites of interest for financial and securities regulators, AMLCFT monitoring bodies, international supervisory bodies and other parties
The following links are to websites of the Isle of Man government, parliament, courts, registers, news and other useful sources of information. The Isle of Man Financial Services Authority (“the Authority”) hopes that these links will assist a wide range of enquirers. However, the links are principally to assist fellow regulators and other members of IOSCO to access publicly available information, as well as facilitating the due diligence process.
The Isle of Man does not have a stock exchange.
Isle of Man regulatory and licensing bodies
- http://www.iomfsa.im - Isle of Man Financial Services Authority (“the Authority”) – The regulator of financial services businesses in the Isle of Man.
- http://www.gov.im/gambling/ - Gambling Supervision Commission – The Isle of Man’s supervisor of gambling and e-gaming.
- http://www.gov.im/oft/info/Business_pubs_info/Licence_Apps/moneylenders.xml - Moneylenders registration.
- https://www.iomcc.im/ - Communications Commission - Responsible for the licensing and regulation of telecommunications and broadcasting in the Isle of Man.
Isle of Man Government Registries
- https://www.gov.im/categories/home-and-neighbourhood/deeds-probate-and-land-registries/ - Deeds, Probate and Land Registry
- http://www.gov.im/registries/general/civilregistry/welcome.xml - Registry for births, deaths and marriages
- http://www.gov.im/registries/courts/charities/index.xml - Charities register
- http://www.gov.im/ded/Aircraft/ - Aircraft registry
- http://www.gov.im/ded/companies/companiesregistry.xml - Companies registry
- http://www.gov.im/ded/shipregistry/ - Shipping registry
Other Isle of Man Government links
- http://www.gov.im/ - Government home-page. This contains links to other pages, news items etc
- http://www.gov.im/oft/ombudsman/ - Financial Services Ombudsman Scheme
- http://www.gov.im/oft/ - Office of Fair Trading
- https://www.inforights.im/ - Information Commissioner
- http://www.gov.im/ded/ - Department of Economic Development
- https://www.gov.im/categories/benefits-and-financial-support/social-security-benefits/retirement-and-pensions/ - Retirement and Pensions
- https://www.isleofmanfilm.com/ - Film Commission
- https://www.iompolice.im/footer/corporate/financial-crime-unit/ - Financial Crime Unit
- https://www.gov.im/about-the-government/statutory-boards/financial-intelligence-unit/ - Financial Intelligence Unit
- http://www.gov.im/categories/working-in-the-isle-of-man/work-permits/ - Work permits
- http://www.gov.im/about-the-government/departments/economic-development/ - Financial services and economic development
- http://www.gov.im/treasury/ - Treasury (including tax)
- http://www.gov.im/categories/tax-vat-and-your-money/customs-and-excise/ - Customs and excise
- http://www.legislation.gov.im/cms/ - Legislation
- http://www.gov.im/categories/home-and-neighbourhood/emergency-services/police/ - Police
Isle of Man parliament
- http://www.tynwald.org.im/ - Tynwald – the parliament of the Isle of Man. This contains links to Order papers, Question papers, Hansard reports etc.
Isle of Man courts of justice
- http://www.courts.im/ - Isle of Man Courts of Justice. This contains links to all recent court judgments.
External Site Disclaimer - The following links take you to sites that are not maintained or endorsed by Isle of Man Public Services which accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or currency of information provided on these sites.
Isle of Man non-government links
- http://www.iomtoday.co.im/ - Isle of Man Newspapers
- http://www.manxradio.com/ - Manx Radio
- http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world/europe/isle_of_man - BBC in the Isle of Man
- https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/review-of-financial-regulation-in-the-crown-dependencies - 1998 Review of Financial Regulation in the Crown Dependencies by Andrew Edwards
- http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/scr/2009/cr09275.pdf - 2009 IMF financial stability review
- http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/scr/2009/cr09278.pdf - 2009 IMF AML/CFT review
- http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/+/http://www.hm-treasury.gov.uk/d/foot_review_main.pdf - 2009 review of British offshore financial centres by Mr Michael Foot (commissioned by UK Treasury)
- http://www.coe.int/t/dghl/monitoring/moneyval/Countries/Isle_of_Man_en.asp - MONEYVAL AML/CFT 3rd Round Written Progress Report
Other non-Isle of Man websites
- http://www.bis.org/ - Bank for International Settlements
- http://www.fatf-gafi.org/ - Financial Action Task Force
- http://www.coe.int/t/dghl/monitoring/moneyval/ - Committee of Experts on the Evaluation of Anti-Money Laundering Measures and the Financing of Terrorism (MONEYVAL)
- http://www.iosco.org/- International Organisation of Securities Commissions
- https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/crown-dependencies-jersey-guernsey-and-the-isle-of-man - UK Ministry of Justice information about Crown Dependencies. The Isle of Man is a British Crown Dependency, along with the Bailiwicks of Guernsey and Jersey.
- http://www.londonstockexchange.com/home/homepage.htm - London Stock Exchange. The Isle of Man does NOT have a stock exchange.
- http://www.gifcs.org/ - Group of International Financial Centre Supervisors.
- Other regulators (including “home” regulators of entities licensed by the Financial Supervision Commission)
- AIFMD Cooperation Agreements with EEA competent authorities
Link to the IOMFSA Website
The Authority does not object to other websites including links to this site, provided that this site is identified as the site of the Authority and there is no suggestion or implication that the Authority has endorsed the other site containing the link. The Authority does not permit the use of its logo to appear on any external websites.