Rewards and benefits package
To successfully meet our business objectives as the Island’s financial services regulator, the Authority aims to recruit individuals who can make a valuable contribution to its work. We offer an attractive benefits package, supported by relevant learning and development programmes designed to encourage staff to enhance their knowledge, skills and experience.
Our benefits include:
- A competitive salary
- Defined benefit pension scheme – membership of the Government Unified Scheme (GUS)
- Family provisions – sickness pay, maternity/paternity leave and pay
- Death in service benefit (3 x salary)
- A minimum of 25 days annual leave (rising to 28 after a qualifying period)
- Flexible working – flexible working patterns, flexi leave, ability to work from home
- Sponsorship and support for relevant professional studies
- Technical and vocational training
- Health and well-being initiatives
- Social and teambuilding events
- Focus on corporate social responsibility (the Authority is a Biosphere partner)
- Emphasis on a healthy work-life balance
Further information on the benefits that the Authority has to offer can be found in our benefits guide.