Rewards and benefits package
What’s in it for you?
We consider our staff to be among the best in the international regulatory environment and pride ourselves on supporting their long-term development.
There are unrivalled opportunities at the Authority for continuous professional development, such as financial support and study leave for professional qualifications, soft skills training, and leadership and management programmes.
Working for the Authority provides a unique perspective on the financial services sector and can equip you with highly marketable skills and experience to enhance your future employment prospects.
To successfully meet our business objectives as the Island’s financial services regulator, the Authority aims to recruit individuals who can make a valuable contribution to its work. We offer an attractive benefits package, supported by relevant learning and development programmes designed to encourage staff to enhance their knowledge, skills and experience.
Our benefits include:
- A competitive salary
- Defined benefit pension scheme – membership of the Government Unified Scheme (GUS)
- Family provisions – sickness pay, maternity/paternity leave and pay
- Death in service benefit (3 x salary)
- A minimum of 25 days annual leave (rising to 28 after a qualifying period)
- Flexible working – flexible working patterns, flexi leave, ability to work from home
- Sponsorship and support for relevant professional studies
- Access to the Learning, Education and Development (LEaD) training facility to support continuous professional development
- Technical and vocational training
- Health and well-being initiatives, including free access to the Isle of Man Government Staff Welfare Service
- Social and teambuilding events
- Focus on corporate social responsibility (the Authority is a Biosphere partner)
- Emphasis on a healthy work-life balance
- Access to the Isle of Man Public Service Cycle to Work scheme
- Access to the Government staff canteen
Further information on the benefits that the Authority has to offer can be found in our benefits guide.