It also contains details of former regulated entities that have been regulated by the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority under the Financial Services Act 2008.
The Register page contains details on the following business types:
- Entities regulated under the Financial Services Act 2008.
- Entities regulated under the Insurance Act 2008.
- Professional retirement benefits schemes administrators registered under the Retirement Benefits Schemes Act 2000.
- Schemes subject to Isle of Man regulations (Authorised Schemes and all types of International Schemes) and Recognised Schemes. It does not cover other schemes including Exempt Schemes and schemes established outside the Isle of Man which are not Recognised Schemes.
- Entities registered under the Designated Businesses (Registration & Oversight) Act 2015.
- Credit Unions that are registered under the Industrial and Building Societies Act 1892 and supervised by the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority under the Credit Unions Act 1993.
The registers are searchable by the current name or the trading name of the regulated entity. Type in the name, or part of the name of a regulated entity and click “search”. You can also check for previous names by using the Companies Registry Public View site.
The online register is the public record of licenceholders regulated under the Financial Services Act 2008. The public registers maintained under the Insurance Act 2008, the Collective Investment Schemes Act 2008 and the Retirement Benefit Schemes Act 2000 are available for viewing at the offices of the Authority.