AML/CFT Handbook - Sector Specific Guidance
Following the publication of the revised AML/CFT Handbook on 2 April 2015 the Commission has today published some sector specific guidance to supplement the core document. Where appropriate this guidance has been developed with the relevant industry body for the sector. The documents published today cover the following sectors:
- Trust and Corporate Service Providers;
- Money Service Businesses including Isle of Man Post Office;
- Accountants and Tax Advisors;
- Advocates and Registered Legal Practitioners;
- Money Lenders; and;
- Specified Non-Profit Organisations.
In due course sector specific guidance will follow for:
- Investment Business and Funds;
- Estate Agents;
- Payroll Agents; and
- Virtual Currencies.
Discussions remain ongoing with the industry bodies in these outstanding areas.
If you have any enquires please contact the AML Unit using the following email address: [email protected]