Draft Amendments to the Regulated Activities Order 2011 and the Financial Services (Exemptions) Regulations 2011
The Isle of Man Financial Services Authority has today issued a Consultation Paper (CP17-09/T10) to obtain views in relation to draft amendments to the Regulated Activities Order 2011 and the Financial Services (Exemptions) Regulations 2011.
This consultation paper will be of particular interest to —
- Class 1 deposit takers participating in SEPA schemes;
- Class 2 (investment business) licenceholders advising on pension transfers, and pension providers transferring or receiving pension benefits;
- Class 2 licenceholders which operate nominee companies;
- Persons providing services to one exempt or exempt-type collective investment scheme;
- Persons taking advantage of the Class 4 domestic services exemption (exemption 4.7 of the Financial Services (Exemptions) Regulations 2011);
- Persons taking advantage of some exemptions under Class 8 (payment services); and
- Class 8 licenceholders undertaking payment services activity.
The closing date for comments is 6th October 2017.