Fees from 1 April 2020
Following consultation, and approval in Tynwald, the following fees legislation commenced on 1 April 2020—
- Collective Investment Schemes (Fees) Order 2020;
- Designated Businesses (Fees) Order 2020;
- Financial Services (Fees) Order 2020;
- Insurance (Fees) Regulations 2020; and
- Registered Scheme Administrators (Fees) Order 2020.
The 2020 legislation replaces the 2019 legislation, and introduces a 0.9% increase in fees (based on the prevailing rate of inflation at the time of consultation). The relevant links on the Authority’s website have been updated.
Please refer to the consultation webpage for further information.