Financial Services Authority – Pandemic – Office Arrangements
Our Office is currently closed and the majority of Authority staff are working from home. As such:
- Our reception is not open to external parties. If you need to contact us please do so by phone, email or pre-arranged video conference call.
- At this time we are not undertaking standard onsite supervisory inspections but will continue to undertake desk based inspections – this position will be kept under review.
We continue to ask that all correspondence and materials are sent in electronic form:
- Documents submitted electronically should be in encrypted PDF form with a password sent by separate cover, unless you are using our secure email solution (TLS). Those using TLS are expected to use the TLS system for all document submissions.
- Where documents would normally require wet signatures the Authority will accept PDFs and, on receipt, will advise if the original document should also be submitted for the file.
- Receipt of a PDF will be treated as the date of receipt for legislative purposes.