Fees from 1 April 2021
Following consultation, and approval in Tynwald, the following fees legislation is due to commence on 1 April 2021 —
- Collective Investment Schemes (Fees) Order 2021;
- Designated Businesses (Fees) Order 2021;
- Financial Services (Fees) Order 2021;
- Insurance (Fees) Regulations 2021; and
- Registered Schemes Administrators (Fees) Order 2021.
The 2021 legislation replaces the 2020 legislation, and introduces a 20% increase in fees from 1 April 2021 and a further 20% increase in fees from 1 April 2022. The relevant links on the Authority’s website have been updated.
Please refer to the consultation webpage for further information on the fee changes.