Play a key role in our supervisory approach
Effective supervision makes an important contribution to the overall integrity of the Isle of Man’s financial services sector.
The Isle of Man Financial Services Authority is seeking to recruit a high-calibre individual to assist the supervision of a portfolio of high and medium impact (HMI) firms.
Candidates for the role of Manager – HMI Supervision must be able to demonstrate extensive experience in an operational, compliance, assurance, risk or audit role within the finance industry.
A good working knowledge of financial services and associated legislation, regulation and guidance is essential, along with strong analytical skills, a flexible attitude and the ability to quickly and accurately assimilate information.
Working with us offers an opportunity for personal expansion by:
- Contributing to the development of the financial system in the Isle of Man and beyond;
- Playing an important role in the delivery of the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority’s diverse and important mandate;
- Assisting with the delivery of strategically important work as part of a highly professional team;
- Building a fulfilling career, reaching your full potential, and feeling valued as part of the executive team, setting strategy in an environment that supports diversity and inclusion;
- Being part of a dynamic team where no two days are the same.
A competitive salary, defined benefit pension scheme, flexible working arrangements, and generous annual leave entitlement form part of our comprehensive rewards package.
If you feel you have what it takes to join our people-focused team, please visit the Vacancies section of our website to find out more information, including the role profile/person specification and how to apply.