We are seeking to recruit a Head of Legal, Policy & Risk
The Isle of Man Financial Services Authority plays an important role in maintaining the Island’s reputation as a well-regulated and forward-looking jurisdiction.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, this is an exceptional opportunity to join the Authority’s executive leadership team and contribute to our objectives of protecting consumers, reducing financial crime and maintaining confidence in the finance sector.
A qualified senior legal professional with extensive experience of conducting casework, the Head of Legal, Policy & Risk will have responsibility for the provision of legal advice to the Authority, as well as the development of policy and legislation, and the measurement and control of risk.
The successful candidate will also act as corporate secretary to the Board and contribute to the strategic direction, risk horizon scanning and positive culture of the Authority.
Working with us offers an opportunity for personal expansion by:
- Contributing to the development of the financial system in the Isle of Man and beyond;
- Playing an important role in the delivery of the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority’s diverse and important mandate;
- Assisting with the delivery of strategically important work as part of a highly professional team;
- Building a fulfilling career, reaching your full potential, and feeling valued as part of the executive team, setting strategy in an environment that supports diversity and inclusion;
- Being part of a dynamic team where no two days are the same.
A competitive salary, defined benefit pension scheme, flexible working arrangements, and generous annual leave entitlement form part of our comprehensive rewards package.
If you feel you have what it takes to join our people-focused team, please visit our website to find out more about the role profile/person specification and how to apply.