Exciting opportunities to join our Portfolio Supervision Division
Two exciting opportunities have arisen within our Portfolio Supervision Division.
We are currently seeking a dynamic and results driven Senior Manager – Portfolio Supervision to ensure the effective and efficient supervision of groups and individual regulated entities for which the area is responsible. Extensive relevant experience in an operational, actuarial, compliance, assurance, risk or audit role is essential. The successful candidate will also possess strong analytical skills, a flexible attitude and the ability to quickly assimilate information.
We are also looking to recruit a Manager within the Portfolio Licensing and Enablement Unit to ensure an effective supervisory programme relating to retirement benefits schemes, scheme administrators and scheme trustees in the Isle of Man. They will oversee, advise and assist the officers of the Division to provide effective management of the licence application process, registration of Designated Businesses and the process of assessing individuals proposed to act in specified or controlled functions. Experience interpreting and/or developing policy frameworks will be essential to this role.
Working with us offers an opportunity for personal expansion by:
- Contributing to the development of the financial system in the Isle of Man and beyond;
- Playing an important role in the delivery of the Authority’s diverse and important mandate;
- Assisting with the delivery of strategically important work as part of a highly professional team;
- Building a fulfilling career, reaching your full potential, and feeling valued in an environment that supports diversity and inclusion;
- Being part of a dynamic team where no two days are the same.
A competitive salary, defined benefit pension scheme, flexible working arrangements, and generous annual leave entitlement form part of our comprehensive rewards package.
Our people continue to be our greatest asset and if you feel you have what it takes to join our team, please visit the Careers section of the website to find out more about the role profile/person specification and how to apply.