Exciting opportunities to join our Prudential Supervision Division
Two exciting opportunities have arisen within our Prudential Supervision Division.
We are currently seeking a Manager – Life Insurance to ensure the effective and efficient supervision of regulated entities. Extensive relevant experience in an operational, actuarial, compliance, assurance, risk or audit role is essential. The successful candidate will also possess strong analytical skills, a flexible attitude and the ability to quickly assimilate information.
We are also looking to recruit an Administrative Officer with excellent organisational skills and attention to detail. Previous experience working in a financial services environment and a willingness to undertake relevant training or qualifications as and when required are desirable.
Working with us offers an opportunity for personal expansion by:
- Contributing to the development of the financial system in the Isle of Man and beyond;
- Playing an important role in the delivery of the Authority’s diverse and important mandate;
- Assisting with the delivery of strategically important work as part of a highly professional team;
- Building a fulfilling career, reaching your full potential, and feeling valued in an environment that supports diversity and inclusion;
- Being part of a dynamic team where no two days are the same.
A competitive salary, defined benefit pension scheme, flexible working arrangements, and generous annual leave entitlement form part of our comprehensive rewards package.
Our people continue to be our greatest asset and if you feel you have what it takes to join our team, please visit the Careers section of the website to find out more about the role profile/person specification and how to apply.