We are seeking to recruit a Head of Legal & Policy
The Isle of Man Financial Services Authority plays an important role in safeguarding the Island’s reputation as a well-regulated and forward-looking jurisdiction.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, this is an exceptional opportunity to join the Authority’s executive leadership team and contribute to our objectives of protecting consumers, reducing financial crime and maintaining confidence in the finance sector.
A qualified senior legal professional with extensive relevant experience, the successful candidate will manage and oversee all areas within our Legal & Policy Division.
In addition to serving as the Authority’s senior legal counsel, the Head of Legal & Policy will contribute to the strategic direction, risk horizon scanning, and positive culture of the Authority.
Working with us offers an opportunity for personal and professional development by:
- Contributing to the development of the financial system in the Isle of Man and beyond
- Playing an important role in the delivery of the Authority’s diverse and important mandate
- Assisting with the delivery of strategically important work as part of a highly professional team
- Building a fulfilling career, reaching your full potential, and feeling valued as part of the executive team, setting strategy in an environment that supports diversity and inclusion
- Being part of a dynamic team where no two days are the same
A competitive salary, defined benefit pension scheme, flexible working arrangements, and generous annual leave entitlement form part of our comprehensive rewards package.
If you feel you have what it takes to join our people-focused team, please visit our website to find out more about the role profile/person specification and how to apply.
Practical information on relocation and the many benefits of living and working in the Isle of Man is available at www.locate.im
The closing date for applications is 19 January 2024.