Opportunities to join HMI Supervision Division
The Isle of Man Financial Services Authority focuses its resources on the risks and impacts that pose the greatest threat to its objectives of protecting consumers, reducing financial crime, and maintaining confidence in the Island’s financial services sector.
Exciting opportunities have arisen to take key roles in the division that will be responsible for ensuring the effective and efficient supervision of Island firms rated as high or medium impact (HMI).
Senior Manager – HMI Supervision
Manager – HMI Enhanced Supervision
Both positions require proven finance sector experience in an operational, compliance, assurance, risk or audit role, along with a good working knowledge of financial services and associated legislation, regulation and guidance.
In addition, candidates for the Senior Manager role will be required to demonstrate strong people management, coaching and leadership skills in order to lead the HMI Supervision team and provide support that inspires and motivates colleagues to reach their full potential. The successful candidate will hold a professional qualification relevant to the financial services industry.
The Manager – HMI Enhanced Supervision will play an important role in the supervision of a portfolio of regulated entities that are subject to enhanced supervision. Strong analytical skills, a flexible attitude, and the ability to quickly and accurately assimilate information are essential.
Working with us offers an opportunity to:
- Contribute to the development of the financial system in the Isle of Man and beyond;
- Play an important role in the delivery of the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority’s diverse and important mandate;
- Assist with the delivery of strategically important work as part of a highly professional team;
- Build a fulfilling career, reaching your full potential, and feeling valued in an environment that supports diversity and inclusion;
- Be part of a dynamic team where no two days are the same.
A competitive salary, defined benefit pension scheme, flexible working arrangements and generous annual leave entitlement form part of our comprehensive rewards package.
Our people continue to be our greatest asset and if you feel you have what it takes to join our team, please visit the Careers section of the website to find out more about the role profile/person specification and how to apply.