Play a key role in customer protection and financial stability
The work of the Resolution and Deposit Compensation Team contributes to the protection of customer deposits and the stability of the financial system in the event of a bank experiencing difficulties.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority for the position of Manager – Resolution and Deposit Compensation.
Reporting to the Technical Lead, the successful candidate will play a key role in discharging the operational responsibilities of the team. This includes the development of resolution plans and consideration of recovery plans for banks and the analysis of a wide range of data from multiple sources.
Developing relationships with industry bodies and government agencies is an important aspect of this position, in particular the ability to collaborate with officers from other jurisdictions.
We are looking for an exceptional individual who has finance sector industry experience in a compliance, assurance, risk or audit role. A working knowledge of the banking and money transmission sectors and associated legislation, regulation and guidance is desirable.
Working with us offers an opportunity to:
- Contribute to the development of the financial system in the Isle of Man and beyond;
- Play an important role in the delivery of the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority’s diverse and important mandate;
- Assist with the delivery of strategically important work as part of a highly professional team;
- Build a fulfilling career, reaching your full potential, and feeling valued in an environment that supports diversity and inclusion;
- Be part of a dynamic team where no two days are the same.
A competitive salary, defined benefit pension scheme, flexible working arrangements and generous annual leave entitlement form part of our comprehensive rewards package.
Our people continue to be our greatest asset and if you feel you have what it takes to join our team, please visit the Careers section of the website to find out more about the role profile/person specification and how to apply.