Help to transform the Authority into a data-driven regulator
Embracing innovation within an appropriately regulated environment is one of the goals highlighted in the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority’s Strategic Plan.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at the Authority for the position of Manager in our Supervisory Practices and Innovation Strategy Division.
The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in our ambition to transform the Authority into a data-driven regulator by identifying, implementing and developing technology-led solutions.
This contributes to the work taking place to maximise the effectiveness of the Authority’s resources and enhance our assessment of risk across the Island’s financial services sector.
We are looking for a creative thinker and good communicator, with strong analytical skills and the ability to work under pressure to deliver a workload of varied complexity.
Working with us offers a wide range of opportunities and experiences including:
- Contributing to the continued development of the financial system in the Isle of Man and internationally;
- Playing an important role in the delivery of the Authority’s diverse and important mandate;
- Assisting with the delivery of a strategically important work within a highly professional team;
- Building a fulfilling career to reach your full potential through training and hands-on experience; and
- Being part of a dynamic, diverse and inclusive organisation where no two days are the same.
A competitive salary, defined benefit pension scheme, flexible working arrangements and generous annual leave entitlement are part of our comprehensive rewards package.
Our people continue to be our greatest asset and if you feel you have what it takes to join our team, please visit the Careers section of the website to find out more about the role profile/person specification and how to apply.