We are seeking to recruit a Head of Portfolio Supervision
The Isle of Man Financial Services Authority plays an important role in maintaining the Island’s reputation as a well-regulated and forward-looking jurisdiction.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, this is an exceptional opportunity to join the executive leadership team and contribute to our objectives of protecting consumers, reducing financial crime and maintaining confidence in the finance sector.
The Head of Portfolio Supervision will make a positive difference to the Island’s financial stability by ensuring the effective supervision of lower impact firms across all regulated sectors (other than banks and insurers).
In order to deliver higher volume, targeted, fast-paced, and efficient supervision, the successful candidate must demonstrate the values and behaviours required to maintain standards of excellence within a dynamic environment.
Working with us offers a wide range of opportunities and experiences including:
- contributing to the development of the financial system in the Isle of Man and beyond;
- playing a leading role in the delivery of the Authority’s diverse and important mandate;
- leading the delivery of the strategically important work of the Division alongside a highly professional team;
- supporting the executive leadership team to set the strategic direction and positive culture of the Authority;
- building a fulfilling career, reaching your full potential, and feeing valued in an environment that supports diversity and inclusion.
A competitive salary, defined benefit pension scheme, flexible working arrangements and generous annual leave entitlement form part of our comprehensive rewards package.
Our people continue to be our greatest asset and if you feel you have what it takes to join our team, please visit the Careers section of the website to find out more about the role profile/person specification and how to apply.