Play a key role in the supervision of the Island’s banking sector
Effective supervision makes an important contribution to the overall integrity of the Isle of Man’s financial services sector.
The Isle of Man Financial Services Authority is seeking to recruit a high-calibre individual to assist its supervision of a portfolio of Island banks.
Candidates for the role of Manager – Banking (Prudential Supervision) must be able to demonstrate extensive relevant experience and a well-developed working knowledge of the banking sector, associated legislation, regulation and guidance.
Strong analytical skills, a flexible attitude and the ability to quickly and accurately assimilate information are also essential.
Working with us offers an opportunity for personal expansion by:
- Contributing to the development of the financial system in the Isle of Man and beyond;
- Playing an important role in the delivery of the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority’s diverse and important mandate;
- Assisting with the delivery of strategically important work as part of a highly professional team;
- Building a fulfilling career, reaching your full potential, and feeling valued in an environment that supports diversity and inclusion;
- Being part of a dynamic team where no two days are the same.
A competitive salary, defined benefit pension scheme, flexible working arrangements, and generous annual leave entitlement form part of our comprehensive rewards package.
Our people continue to be our greatest asset and if you feel you have what it takes to join our team, please visit the Careers section of the website to find out more about the role profile/person specification and how to apply.