Support the efficient progression of enforcement cases
The efficient progression of enforcement cases, from pre-referral to the point of closure, is an essential element of the Authority’s work to protect consumers, reduce financial crime, and maintain confidence in the financial services sector through effective regulation.
We are currently seeking two high-calibre individuals with strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret large volumes of complex information quickly and accurately.
The Senior Investigator will be responsible for leading and overseeing the Enforcement team and should have extensive experience of working on investigations, inspections or assurance work, ideally in the context of financial services enforcement and/or in a professional disciplinary context.
The successful candidate for the role of Investigator must be able to demonstrate practical experience in the fields of regulatory enforcement, compliance, risk, audit and/or forensic accounting.
Working with us offers an opportunity for personal expansion by:
- Contributing to the development of the financial system in the Isle of Man and beyond;
- Playing an important role in the delivery of the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority’s diverse and important mandate;
- Assisting with the delivery of strategically important work as part of a highly professional team;
- Building a fulfilling career, reaching your full potential, and feeling valued in an environment that supports diversity and inclusion;
- Being part of a dynamic team where no two days are the same.
A competitive salary, defined benefit pension scheme, flexible working arrangements, and generous annual leave entitlement form part of our comprehensive rewards package.
Our people continue to be our greatest asset and if you feel you have what it takes to join our team, please visit the Careers section of the website to find out more about the role profiles/person specifications and how to apply.