The Authority has prepared and released simple consumer leaflets on the following topics.
- Financial Advice - making investments work for you booklet / e-version
- How to spot an investment scam booklet / e-version
- Initial Coin Offerings and Cryptocurrency - What's all the fuss about booklet / e-version
- How to spot a Pension Scam booklet / e-version
- Pension Matters leaflet
- How the Authority protects Consumers leaflet
These leaflets are intended to inform people and to help them in their decision making process.
On 14 June 2018, a public information session for Isle of Man residents was organised by UK professional body, the Personal Finance Society, to provide an insight into:
- The different types of pension available
- The different options/choices
- How to take control of your pension and retirement planning
- How to plan ahead and get yourself on track for a financially secure retirement
- How to determine if you need professional advice
Short video clips of the presentations from the event can be found below.