New Consumer Information released for World Investor Week
As part of World Investor Week 2018 the Financial Services Authority has prepared and released simple consumer leaflets on the following topics.
- The Financial Services Authority – How we protect consumers from poor conduct in the financial services industry
- Financial advice – making investments work for you
- How to spot an investment scam
- How to spot a pension scam
- Initial Coin Offerings and Cryptocurrency – What’s all the fuss about?
These leaflets are intended to inform people and to help them in their decision making process.
The Authority will issue further topical consumer information leaflets in the future to increase financial awareness and knowledge on the Island.